In October 2011 I decided to challenge myself to a niche site builder challenge. I’ve been trying to get back into niche site building for a while now and just never got around to it. So what I did was made a public announcement challenging myself to create and build a profitable niche site. It was my way of forcing myself to actually do it, lol.
Surprisingly the challenge itself took off, it became very popular amongst my readers. It’s become one of the most read and most talked about sections of this blog. Many people have even joined me in this challenge.
I’ll be updating and posting the entire process of the niche site challenge. I’ll have detailed information of what I did, what worked, what didn’t work, tools and resources I used, etc.
My goal for this niche site challenge thing is for you to read these and take something away from them that will help, inspire, and motivate you to do the same. To show you that there are many ways to make money online. There is something for everyone. You don’t have to stick with just one thing.
This is just one way to make money online. Creating multi streams of passive income is the key to a life of financial freedom and abundance.
Below you’ll find an archive list of the Niche Site Challenge Series:
- Niche Site Challenge 001: Let The Games Begin 10/15/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 002: Finding Profitable Niches 10/17/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 003: Keyword Research 10/19/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 004: How to Set Up a Niche Site 10/26/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 005: Backlink Strategy 11/02/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 006: Starting My Brand Niche Site 11/19/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 007: First Rankings in Google 11/27/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 008: Traffic Stats | Money Made | My Plans 03/29/2012
- more to come…